This week I am thankful for:
1. Coffee. Every single day I am thankful for it. I just need one cup in the morning and I'm good to go. Black. Yum.
2. One on one time with Nya Bear. I have loved the three-year-old stage with all of my kids and I'm savouring it with her. She will be off to kindergarten before I know it! This is our last time going through these stages with our own kids (well, unless we adopt–you never know!) and she is way too sweet.
3. An affectionate son. Oh, does he love to cuddle, hug, and kiss. Every night he needs a good long cuddle. Here he's just rubbing my arm while we talk about why this day was a good day. He has a very...unique personality. He has extreme highs and lows. We know if we wait twenty minutes after a low, the cuddles will be back in full force. He reminds me a lot of my dad. A sensitive pest.
4. Sweet moments. Again, trying to savour. Very thankful that bedtimes are decent again for our Little One so we can focus on our other kids. But, as we have learned, things can change at any time.
5. Cousin time! I needed to edit photos at home and my sister needed to work for a few hours so the girls played together and we could both work!
6. Gary. He gets me.
7. Hair to braid.
8. Exploring. I need it.
9. Our trampoline. It is so so small but we've had it for about 4 years and it has done well for us! We just put it up during spring and summer. As you can see there is now duct tape on the padding so we only have one kid on at a time.
10. Price Is Right with my sisters! It isn't the televised show, it's the Price is Right Live travelling show. It was fun and I was so nervous because I wanted to be called but at the same time, I didn't! We weren't called up but a nurse friend of my sister won in Plinko! And, not to sound like an 85-year-old but the decibel level averaged 95 dB where we were sitting (yes, I checked) and I had my hands over my ears most of the time and they're still ringing. It was actually painful! It was a great way to spend time with my sisters...next stop, Vegas for my 40th :)
What are you thankful for today?