This week I am thankful for:
1. Nya and I inadvertently dressing like twins. This happens often. Yay for stripes :)
2. Ballet. Maybe more for me than her? Okay, I won't go that far but seriously...the pink! The tippy toes! The music!
3. Health. My kids have the ability to run. Although my Nya Bear would rather sit on the couch and watch tv (seriously, anyone have a kid like that?) they are all healthy!
4. YOU. Seriously, thank you for watching my video. I was thinking that if 20 people watched it, that would be nice. 137? Very nice!
5. New boots. I'm a sucker for boots. I can't do heels so I'm not into shoes, but man, do I love boots! I sold off about 3 pairs of old shoes/boots and bought these guys.
6. Sweet preschool photos. Melt me. Nya's knows how to smile for the camera..and so does our Little One (with the precious "Cheese!")
7. Finishing the editing on our last wedding for 2015. I'm looking forward to getting our house back to a 7.5/10 clean (up from a 6/10) and purging and blogging and reading and exercising and....we'll see :) Only two weddings for 2016 and then...
8. More tricks. Sleep was good for our Little One for about a week or so (by good, I mean staying in bed and falling sleep on his/her own until 5 am--with Gary or I having to sleep in the other bed in the room from 1-5 am). It's been back to terrible but using this last night seemed to help! Asleep by 8:30 pm (with me having to be in the room again.) As long as there's always hope, right?
9. Selling stuff and decluttering. Now that I have some (okay, not enough) free time, I've started purging. I made $50 yesterday selling stuff online :)
10. Wise and resourceful friend (that's you, E!) She is a great support for me (and our Little One) and informed me of a resource that we qualified for and it came through yesterday!
11. Visit with a friend! She was in town for a wedding, with a good friend of hers, and we met up at the pub to catch up. So great to chat (although we probably missed half of the conversation due to the noise! Have pubs always been that noisy?) and meet a new friend :)
I hope you are having a good week. Here in the Lower Mainland things have cooled off and I'm sort of liking a reason to pull out the warm sweaters and hoodies! I think fall might be my favourite season--what's yours?