This week I am thankful for:
1. Our king size bed. I loooooooooooooooooove crawling into our bed at the end of the day. PS Anyone else have a body pillow `dividing' the bed?
2. Texting. So easy to communicate with a few key people! Gary adds a tagline to his texts so last week all of his texts ended with `love you' and this week it's `you're hot'. Hopefully he removes the tagline when he texts other people!
3. Sunny evenings. We took the kids to the park to play some baseball. It felt like summer!
4. Gary including the kids in meal preparations. Nya loves spending time with daddy in the kitchen.
5. Watching the Canucks game with my boys. They lost but it was nice to watch together (and awesome that it started at 6 pm instead of 7 pm!).
6. A husband who thinks I give good haircuts. Oh man, if I didn't cut it, he would never get it done. So, he's stuck with me! Saves us $$$ :)
7. Good books to read and time to read them!
8. Listening to Nya sing as she plays. The boys never sang like her so it's such a sweet sound!
9. Encouragement from Alissa to become a foster parent. I lived with Alissa in 2004 in Kenya. We were the only two mzungus (white people) in the whole village. This is 8 minutes long but a wonderful story. (PS Our final safety check is this week!!)
10. Playground equipment. Our yard is small but the parks are aplenty.
I hope you are having a wonderful week. Please let me know what you are thankful for today!