Monday, April 23, 2012

Advice Needed

It's embarrassing but you have no idea how much I've been thinking about cabinet hardware. I think because we are spending a billion dollars on these cabinets, I need to make sure we like the hardware on it. Seriously, I'm starting to question why I didn't research cabinets/prices more but I assumed Home Depot would have decent prices in comparison and they had a 10% off sale. Oh well, it's done.

Okay, so I need your help!! Our cupboards will look sort of like this one:
Now, these are the handle options for the cabinet cupboards:
{If it matters, most of our cabinets are 36"}

And these are the options for the drawers:

What would you use for the cupboards? The drawers? Sorry, you'll have to give an A,B,C for the cupboards and for the drawers separately as they are labelled differently and maybe you would just want the bigger ones for the large drawers...who knows.

If you want cost to factor in, let me tell you: The ones that are currently attached to our cupboards and drawers would cost nothing. The smaller flat ones cost $50.00 for all of them (about $2.50 each in a value pack). If we want the larger ones, it will cost us approx. $225.00 (almost $10 each). At this point, I don't really care about the price.

Hope this makes sense and hopefully a bunch of you know way more than me about kitchen cabinet handles!!

Thanks in advance!
Love, Louise


  1. Anonymous8:32 PM

    I like the brushed looked...big ones for both! so C and then A I guess :)

  2. Anonymous8:33 PM

    Opps! I mean C and then A!

  3. Big ones for both :)

  4. I like B for the cabinets and C for the drawers, the size seems to look right for both.

  5. I'd go for the largest brushed ones too; C and A. but if cost does factor in a bit, then the smaller ones, i guess ;)

  6. double A for me :) Don't take that the wrong way ;)

  7. In my new kitchen I have round knobs on the top and lower cupboards and your option B on the lower drawers. I really like the two different looks. Good luck - I had no idea how hard picking out everything was until I went through it. I had a designer friend help me, because I just couldn't picture the whole look myself.

  8. I'd go for the smaller brushed ones... B for cabinets, C for drawers. My parents just redid their kitchen, and I feel like the handles they picked are to big and look a bit funny. But don't tell them I said that! lol.

  9. B for cabinets and c for drawers. :) good luck!

  10. B for cabinets, C for drawers. Are they the same shape? The cabinet ones look like they curve up a bit at the tip, but maybe it's just the reflection of light?

  11. Anonymous12:22 PM

    b for the cabinets, a for the drawers.

    have fun deciding!


  12. I like the smaller flat ones (not just because of price)
    love your cupboard choice as well