This week I am thankful for:
1. Beauty in November. We had some sunnier days but even the rainy ones were mostly okay.
2. Fun new outdoor gear. Loved trying out the CozyBag and chilling at Derby Reach. The boys used it to watch some of the hockey game last night and then I used it when watching Survivor :)
3. These four. I'll be honest that it's a ton of work. We have several extra needs that we're dealing with right now which just makes life harder and busier but I'm so grateful for each and every one of them.
4. Flying with my dad. My dad has been a pilot for about 5 years now and I've only flown with him once before because I get so nervous of heights. On Saturday he asked if I wanted to fly (an hour later!) and we were able to make it work. We flew to Sechelt for the afternoon!
5. Gorgeous views from the plane. I love the mountains and the ocean and it was so cool to have another perspective! Looking forward to going up on another day to see all the beautiful lakes in our area.
6. The boys playing nicely together. Oh were they laughing while marble racing! Love this new track they got from Kaboodles.
7. Netflix! My package arrived from Netflix with Gilmore Girls gear. Tomorrow is the big day and I'm having a bunch of friends over to watch the new episodes...Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life.
8. Nature. The birds love Nya's homemade birdfeeder and I bought a hummingbird feeder secondhand and am looking forward to hanging that up too!
9. An upcoming trip. We're going to be surprising our kids with it so no details here but let's just say that one lucky door in their advent calendar is going be very exciting!!!
10. Three healthy pregnancies. I do not miss being pregnant at all. Sometimes when I see new babies I wish for a second that I could have one (mostly for Nya who desperately wants a baby sister and gets excited when she sees my bloated belly)...but then I realize there is no way at all I could handle another pregnancy and newborn and child! Thankful for all the kids I do have and will just have to wait for grandkids (no rush at all!!)
What are you thankful for today?